2011年10月19日星期三

dust-bag


About Us
Dustbag Australia carries a huge range of highest quality vacuum cleaner bags. Our bags are generic (not the original manufacturers). These are replacement bags designed to save you money. Our bags will fit all types of vacuums including upright, commercial, canisters, ducted, barrels.

Dustbag began business because about a year ago I tried to buy a vacuum cleaner bag for a three year old LG. What a joke! I traveled to various shops in the Supa Centre and eventually found what I thought was the right one. I took it home and of course it was wrong. The following weekend I made the trip back to the Supa Centre and this time I made a drawing of the shape I needed. I finally managed to make an exchange at the same store I bought the first pack from. It was a total pain to say the least and wasted several hours of my time.

I had no idea that vacuum cleaners had so many stupid sizes. There are a million models! So this is why my partner and I decided to start this business. To take the hassle out of what the industry has turned into a flipping nightmare with outrageous pricing.

We hope we can provide you with a decent service with great prices.

Blackdeblacks Pty Ltd.
Trading as Dustbag
Unit 8, 20-28 Ricketty St, Mascot, Sydney,
NSW 2020, Australia.

Blackdeblacks is GST registered. ABN 31 145 998 894.



contact us:
Telephone: 02 8338 8879
Email:dustbag_sales@dustbag.com.au
URL:http://www.dustbag.com.au/

没有评论:

发表评论